Call 704-348-2181 to speak with a CCRI Child Care Search specialist to receive child care information, referrals, and more information about child care subsidy, and to be pre-screened for eligibility.
To schedule an appointment, parents will need to have current documentation of employment and/or school enrollment and income (See our website for more information).
To be determined eligible for child care subsidy, the child’s parent/responsible adult must:
- Be a resident of Mecklenburg County
- Be employed an average of 30+ hours per week AND have current check stubs to document employment and income; OR
- Be in school 20 hours per week AND have a school schedule that documents this; OR
- Be working and in school a combination of at least 30 hours per week AND have current check stubs to document employment, income, and school schedule; AND
- For families with children ages birth to 5, family income cannot exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.